maandag 13 augustus 2012

Review: Slapshot - I Believe

If I had to sell all my hardcore records and got to keep it all from one band it would definatly be Slapshot. In my opinion the best (straight edge) hardcore band of all time who delivered classics like 'Back On The Map', 'Step On It', '16 Valve Hate' and 'Old Tyme Hardcore'. Altough they can't do much wrong in my book I didn't got much into later records such as 'Digital Warfare' and 'Tear It Down'. Still anything new by these Boston veterans is worth listening to, because I believe they're still capable of bringing back that old feeling.

Okay sorry, that was a lame word joke, because this new single is called 'I Believe'. Which makes me wonder what took the band so long, because as far I can recall this song was already on the net last year. It's still a good song either way, but the other new song 'Rejected' is what it's all about and makes me psyched about a new record! The Devo cover 'Gates Of Steel' is quite alright as well, but I want to hear more new stuff... soon! Thanks in advance!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten