maandag 13 augustus 2012

Review: Klasse Kriminale / The Old Firm Casuals - Stesso Sangue

Earlier this year The Old Firm Casuals did a small tour through Italy with this country Oi! legends Klasse Kriminale. I love Klasse Kriminale, but mainly I'm a fan of their old stuff and stopped buying their later records after the dissapointing 'Electric Caravanas' album in '98. Still I was curious what they had to bring on this split ep.

And frankly, it's nothing new. Both songs brought by these veterans are oldies but goodies! At least, I think... The first track 'Davide' sounds awfully familiar but since my Italian is poor to really bad I can't place it, like 'wtf?'. It is re-recorded though. The second track 'La Ragazza Dalla T-shirt Degli Angelic Upstarts' is also a track from way back and on this ep it's a live version.

The Old Firm Casuals deliver two brand new tracks (of course), 'Rat Race' and 'Red, White & Blue'. Yet again solid songs, but not their best work! So if you are short on cash and can blow your money on just one 7" I'd suggest you pick up their latest split with Evil Conduct which is also reviewed on this site!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten