maandag 13 augustus 2012

Review: Noi!se - Pushing On

Noi!se is in my humble opinion one of the leaders of the new wave of American Oi! and streetpunk bands debuting soon with a full length album on GMM Records. But since their start in 2009 they put out three vinyl releases and for those suckers who don't own a record player those slabs of wax got put together on one handy cd by Longshot Music and Step-1 Music.

So what you get is the 'Walks Besides Us' 7", 'This Is Who We Are' 10", the split ep with The Gestalts and then some on a disc in a nifty looking digipack with fifteen top notch tracks that remind me of The Bruisers 'Cruisin' For A Bruisin''. Not too bad to be compared to with if you ask me!

I have high hopes for Noi!se's future and I can't wait to hear the upcoming full length. Noi!se ain't noise, can't put it simpler than that!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten