woensdag 29 augustus 2012

Game News: Archos GamePad

Gaming on portable devices like smartphones or tablets is hot! Mainly because you (most likely) always carry one of the two with you (unless you still live in the stone age) and the games on it are free or dirt cheap. The only problem with them is that the controls who don't support the touch screen (you all know what I'm talkin' about...) are sometimes pretty tough to play on a phone or tablet! Archos comes with the solution!

Coming this year they will drop the Archos Gamepad! A 7" tablet with a 1,5 ghz processor that runs on Android 4 with a 8 gig harddrive and... a build in gamepad! It will go on sale for 150 euro / dollar and I personally can't wait for it. Too bad I recently bought a Samsung tablet, but I'm sure my girlfriend wont mind me buying this one if she gets the old one... Right?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten